🔒The Place

I had a regular family I went to while my mom worked to support four kids. (My dad was SUPPOSED to pay support..lol)
So where I went had been safe and then not so safe. You can be mean or tease or bully but there is a line. They would use me to stuff that they couldn't dare do each other...like a ride in the old clothes dryer hold the door shut just long enough for the back to go red...that's what I saw!
And I didn't squeal. I knew better.
The oldest boy was about 8 years older than me. He played bedroom games with me and his little sister (a year younger than me). Mostly groping and making me do things. It was hide and seek.

Ok...that's all for now
I never talk about these things. Bear with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network