Putting things on paper

People wrote me letters when they were displeased with me or venting or manipulating...I thought that that is what you were supposed to do but I didn't. I had learned really early it didn't work out for me. I  had drawn a picture for the court psychologist...custody battle...
Draw your family
I had already been asked a zillion questions. She was nice enough but why was I by myself? Did I do something wrong? I don't know what is happening. I think dad wants me and my one older brother....
Paper and crayons provided.
Draw you animal.
Draw your home.
Draw your family.
I draw the dog. She is fluffy gray and white. We have her with us at home. New home. Daddy wants us back with him.
She is going to pay for leaving him.
Everyone is going to pay.
Ok.
Family
I don't think. I draw 7 figures. Plus dog.
The line went Don Mom Big brother big sister big brother2  dog ..then dad.
No more questions I am done. Did I pass?? Not with dad when he saw it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network