🔒Trigger warning

I am sitting alone on the sofa. My feet are bare. It's summer. I have on a frilly dress. Just dangling off the edge.
Maybe I am going to a birthday party...maybe we are going to visit grandma P...I can see the kitchen. Daddy has company.
He and someone I don't know are having brown drinks at the kitchen table. They are talking low but I am listening.
"That's not the arrangement....pay less...I specified...boy...alright better than nothing..."
There is more talk. Money. Daddy has to go to store...be good.
Man is coming to sofa. He says he likes my dress...he smells. I want daddy to come back. I don't feel good.
He snakes his hand up my legs. Stroking them.
Aren't I hot....should take off the dress...wouldn't want to get it all sweaty...
He unzips the back.
No thank you...oh yes dress off...I know this does not feel good...you have a sip...be quiet...
I am squealing. I try to get away. He is big. He has his thing out....he wants me to hold...lick it you little bitch...
He grabs me and pushes my face down...not good enough...it's time..
The pain comes...I smell metal...blood...it's can't see...get off me...get off..hurting...my bum....please....mama mama...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network