Stress

Too many nights of not much sleep had me done today. I missed some time as alters came concerned about what's upset Pami. (Pami is how they refer to me)
Stess doesn't help. Life can be frustrating when I  can't get to do what I want or need to because my body is having anxiety and flashback episodes.
Everyday is a new day.
Tomorrow I hope for some beach time with family.  Cross your fingers it's a fantastic day for me. I just never know so it makes it next to impossible to make any firm plans.
I keep working at it. Years ago, after separating from my husband, I had c-difficile  (a bacteria in your intestinal track, bowels) for 11 months.Was very close to not making it through that. I survived but it left me agoraphobic for awhile. Couldn't leave my house. It has been a real struggle since. Harder than it already was.
So. I  have hope and will. Toes crossed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network