Escapades

As I have come to learn that the simple moments  un life are precious, I tend to be either introverted or living outside of the box...so to say.
I am unconventional in some ways.
I like to try something...once...or more if it's good! Remember that when this bird flies...well I just go. Don't judge.

Example:

~ love to be naked
    Am not above wearing  hat and thong while pushing a wheelbarrel.. it was hot.
   Beach law to the line. Topless  (always have cover up close) I like the feeling of sun on me and no ties. Yes I also am respectful of others and I didn't wear a full suit if need be.

~ scavenger hunt
     For a time I would try to get others to be outside their comfort zone. I would make a list of funny things worth different points and we would have a time limit...break off in teams.  Was so much fun. Especially for some who had been  really living controlled lives.

~ posed once a month for a a year in lingerie....actually was naked in the snow and loved it.. note to self..wear at least heavy socks in snow..lol

~ sexcapades....nope I am not telling. But it makes me laugh. Location location location. 😋

~ Feng Shui the neighborhood.
Take an unbalanced of lawn ornaments and resettle in better view on each others lawns....or just their own. I love those plastic swan planters and gnomes...
Halloween was most fun....
Share that love 😊

~ made blow up latex hands and put on sticks all over neighbors yard for his birthday...it's ok he got me back...just upped stakes. Haha!

~ Naked swim day on friends boat...got the 4  to go buff but was like pulling teeth.
I have been chubby. I never cared for the extra weight but I still went buff or close to it when I could.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network