This

Today was not the best of days and I missed some time.
I know what made me vulnerable to switch...tired and agitated with alot on my mind. Add in an over controlling parent (with ocd gone wild) and no sense of her negative effects.
My independence is suppressed.
It is confusing. I want to spesk up. "Mother I am grateful but please let me live my own agenda! And for lordies sake stop fussing and being grouchy." She has brought my step father so close to tears with her slights, sarcasm and harshness I just don't understand why. Always a controlling woman but she has gotten really much worse with time. 
Perhaps she isn't coping well with her own aging, the prospect of having to care for him, she has periods of being super sweet. Jekyll and Hyde...
A mom is always a mom and a daughter is always that too. Can't we try to find the silver lining together?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network