Night tales

Nights are difficult. I can go to sleep and within a half hour the body is up again. I  have no clue what happens through the night...other than if contact has been made with someone else. That said, there are signs. Sometimes it's not obvious and sometimes it's ridiculously clear.
Here are some things that have happened:
~ Part of my eyebrow....in the middle of the hair....shaved off
~ bathroom is clean from top to bottom
~ red marker hair streak so we are cool for Christmas (my chiropractor noticed and thought it was lovely)
~ vine with flowers pen and??? self foot "tattoo" (was actually quite beautiful) did not just wash off..
~ polished stainless steal counter and kitchen reorganized
~ phone is filled with funnies and positive affirmative quotes...from????
~ a friend got texts that made an alters feelings and stance very clear...it's not on my phone (deleted by them)and I have no idea why friend upset...lmao..sometimes it's not too funny and I have to reinforce that there are boundaries between what is ok and not ok for ME...they don't always cooperate..
~ toenail polish surprise..sometimes stickers or glitter added. It's a regular thing now
~ the minions are everywhere
~ my all time favorite....someone made a voodoo doll...not kidding...and it was anatomically correct...nutsack and all...and the psychiatrist had suggested it to an alter in a text one evenninh and then the doc spent the night getting a play by play how-to build the doll from socks and buttons and terrycloth and paint...in photos!! I am a shitty sewer but this one was complete with duct tape pants...voodoo doll gave me mixed emotions..It was so well done I sold it with alter approval.

There are so many stories. Keep in mind that they have developed strong independent selves in their world's and each seems to have their own agenda with purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Flaws

Home

Create Support Network